maanantai 8. marraskuuta 2010

Johnny Flynn

Last week was a wake-up call for me. I realized that I only have about 5 weeks left of my exchange before I go back home. Its time to talk less and do more. Inspired by this me and Natalie decided to go on a little adventure. We left Montreal with a local bus and got off at a little town. Originally the aim was to find a place to go trail riding, but we never found one. Instead we met two local girls who spent the rest of the afternoon by taking us to their house and later to a chocolate factory! These things rarely happen in Finland. 

It was also pretty cool to find out that our school has a group called  VIDA (Vivre Intensement D'Aventures!). This is a group of students interested in action sports. Tomorrow they will be showing Eye Trip, skimovie at our school! Looking forward to that.

+ Next weekend Johnny Flynn at the Cabaret Mile End!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti