perjantai 10. syyskuuta 2010

10. September 2010.

Le Plateau, Montreal, QC, Canada: 


Ok, so Ive spent already almost a month here in Montreal.. so I guess its time to start writing in this blog that I promised I would start. I think Facebook is a great way to show everyone quickly what you re up to or what the place looks like, but after few days the pictures are already surpassed by new pictures and news feed. Maybe this way I can look back on what I did on this exchange and people who want to know more can read these little stories that Ill write here !


Life here is quite vivacious, and everyday is full of new surprises and new places. I think the best way to discover a new place is to walk around. Its fun to notice that even walking on the same streets everyday you see cafes, little stores, parks, and people  that you've never seen before!


By the way, leave some comments if you feel like and if you wanna give suggestions of what I should do or not do here. Very much appreciated !


Maria 





4 kommenttia: